If you can answer yes to these questions, Idaho Central Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for you.
As a Payments Product Owner, you will drive, capitalize on, and enhance the Idaho Central cardholder experience through payment product management. Your focus will be on maximizing revenue by leveraging data for both current and future cardholders with intention to migrate transaction spend to targeted debit and credit card products.
1. Analyze market landscape and ensure ICCU card products are positioned to be competitive
2. Leverage data to measure and manage the effectiveness of payment products and services
3. Set Debit and Credit strategy and time-line product roadmaps with realistic expectations
4. Work closely with Idaho Central Marketing team to deploy and plan profitable card promotion strategies
5. Drive and promote ICCU card products within and throughout Idaho to make them infectious
6. Coordinate regularly with consumer lending team with intent to increasingly add new cardholders
7. Maintain a comprehensive loyalty and engagement strategy and document accordingly
8. Manage reward and loyalty partner and influence digital cardholder experience on rewards.iccu.com
9. Promote and encourage card usage through creative promotions maximizing interchange revenue
10. Focus on card fraud trends and lead future initiatives to reduce losses
Bachelor's degree in relevant field required. 3 - 5 years experience required. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union and member records at all times.
Professional in appearance, attendance, quality, and quantity of work performed. Ability to work under pressure and through conflicting situations. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, counting cash, etc.) Sit for extended periods of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of office supplies (copy paper, computer paper, mail, etc). Repetitive motion using wrists, and fingers. Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc).
Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is a dynamic financial institution that is focused on helping our members achieve financial success. Established in 1940 we have become the largest and fastest growing financial institution in the state of Idaho. ICCU was voted for large companies the Best Place to work in Idaho. We have also been named by S&P Global Market Intelligence as the top performing credit union in the nation. We are a talent based organization looking for talented individuals to help our members achieve financial success.