If you can answer "yes" to these questions, Idaho Central Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for you.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, your primary function is to manage a group of quality assurance analysts who evaluate, test, and validate software and/or IT services. You will develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems. You will also analyze deficiencies in service or performance and recommends product or service improvements to address problems. This role is a “working manager” role with the following work duties ratio: 25% management duties, 75% direct product ownership responsibilities.
1. Set quality standards for the team in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work
2. Analyze and identify trends in IT performance metrics for improvement of IT initiatives
3. Directs team in the testing and quality assurance of solutions which ensures high system availability and maximizes usage of all Information Technology resources
4. Design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions
5. Directs team in development of processes for project management, test management, and defect management and systems. Generates management reports as required
6. Develops and utilizes change management standards and processes which ensures maximum customer service and enhances the productivity of team members.
7. Ensures timely delivery of new capabilities
8. Seek feedback from management when and wherever necessary
9. Develop and maintain formal documentation including risk management policies, standards and procedures consistent with Credit Union, legal and regulatory requirements as well as industry best practices
10. Work closely with project teams to ensure adequate QA resourcing
11. Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology required. 3 - 5 years experience preferred. Strong knowledge of the audit process (i.e. preparation, performance, reporting, follow-up and closure), and audit program management. Program and project management experience – ability to plan, organize and execute work across multiple initiatives to drive delivery of validation commitments. Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Demonstrated skills in process development and improvement. Proven track record managing multiple priorities to favorable outcomes.
Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours. Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with other department supervisors. Professional in appearance, attendance, quality, and quantity of work performed. Ability to work under pressure and through conflicting situations. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, etc.) Sit for extended periods of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of office supplies (copy paper, computer paper, mail, etc). Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers. Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc).
(Keywords: Information Technology, Management, Quality Assurance)
Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is a dynamic financial institution that is focused on helping our members achieve financial success. Established in 1940 we have become the largest and fastest growing financial institution in the state of Idaho. ICCU was voted for large companies the Best Place to work in Idaho. We have also been named by S&P Global Market Intelligence as the top performing credit union in the nation. We are a talent based organization looking for talented individuals to help our members achieve financial success.